I have carried out a full risk assessment and adhere to COVID-19 guidelines produced by the government and my professional associations, the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and the Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage (ISRM).
As your Therapist, I will always ….
- Check I am in good health before your arrive for treatment. This includes taking regular Lateral Flow Tests. If I develop symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID, I will stop providing treatments.
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible outside hands on time.
- Increase hand washing and use of hand sanitiser
- Follow current guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Wash porous materials, eg couch cover and towels at 600C
- Replace couch roll and other disposable materials
- Ventilate the treatment room and reception area
- Change my uniform if needed
- Wear durable, disposable gloves when cleaning the premises
- Provide extra controls for clients in a High Risk (Extremely Vulnerable) Group to make sure you are able to give informed consent for face-to-face treatments
Prior to your Appointment, I will ask you to …..
- Complete a Health Screening Questionnaire about symptoms of cold, flu (commonly known as a winter virus) and COVID-19 the day before your appointment. If you have any symptoms that fall under this category, we will need to re-arrange your appointment.
- Complete a new Consultation Form if your details and goals have changed
At your Appointment …..
- There is no legal requirement to wear a face covering. I will continue to review this measure should COVID cases rise.
- Work around the neck or face will be reduced.
- Arrive at your agreed appointment time to avoid coming into contact with other clients.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me on 07985 265905 or email gail(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)poiseremedialmassage.com. This information may be updated in accordance with government policy and my professional association guidelines.